Address: Kangcheng International Building, the intersection of Hongyuan Road and Ganggang Avenue, Nancheng District, Dongguan City
Ultrafine dry powder belongs to the category of gas. It uses a solid-gas conversion form to achieve spraying. There is no pressure at room temperature and normal state. More than 90% of the ultrafine dry powder has a particle size of less than 20 microns and reaches the sub-nanometer level. The main ingredient is ammonium phosphate, which is one of the most traditional and common fire extinguishing agents. It is non-corrosive to precision instruments, human bodies, and paper. It can be charged with fire extinguishing time ≤ 5 seconds, fire extinguishing time ≤ 1 second. The validity period is up to 10 years. Hot aerosol is a kind of smoke extinguishing agent. The fire extinguishing agent must be self-burned before the fire extinguishing agent can be released, which is accompanied by a thermal cascade reaction. The outlet temperature is above 80 degrees, and it produces harmful gases, the residue is corrosive and difficult to remove, and the smoke is large, which is not conducive to the escape of personnel. Because it is the ignition source itself, the second fire hazard exists.
The fire extinguishing device is a normal pressure-free product, which is composed of a superfine dry powder fire extinguishing agent, an electric starter, a solid-gas switching agent, a pressure-resistant steel casing, a six-claw nozzle, an aluminum film, and a mounting frame. When the fire extinguishing device receives the start signal, the solid-gas conversion agent is activated, the shell gas expands rapidly, the internal pressure increases, the nozzle film is burst, the ultra-fine dry powder is sprayed to the protected area and diffused quickly around it, forming a fully submerged fire extinguishing state The flame was extinguished under the continuous physical and chemical action of the ultra-fine dry powder. Automatic temperature-sensitive starter is the electronic control part of Braun series of hanging superfine dry powder automatic fire extinguishing device. The automatic temperature-sensitive starter is a safe and reliable method for starting a dry powder fire extinguishing device by using the working principle of a constant temperature switch. Through a reasonable combination, it can meet the automatic fire protection needs of large spaces such as factory buildings, warehouses, substations, and garages. root
Ultrafine dry powder fire extinguishing agent is a kind of fire extinguishing agent newly developed in China. After the ultrafine dry powder is sprayed and dispersed, it can be extinguished by both physical and chemical methods. application. Superfine dry powder fire extinguishing agent can be divided into ultrafine dry powder of phosphoric acid, superfine dry powder of sodium bicarbonate, and superfine dry powder of other fire extinguishing materials. Ultrafine dry powder with ammonium phosphate as the base material has a particle size of 10-20 μm. As the particles are refined, the specific surface area is increased, and it can fully respond during fire fighting, and the fire fighting effect is significantly increased. New ultra-fine dry powder high-efficiency fire extinguishing agent. The following table is the main technical parameters of the fire extinguishing agent: project technical requirements bulk density g / ml ≥ 0.3 moisture content% ≤ 0.25 moisture absorption rate% ≤ 3.00 water repellency without obvious water absorption,
The high-pressure carbon dioxide system is installed, and the carbon dioxide fire extinguishing systems that are put into operation are usually in a state of alert. Various types of fire detectors in the system are constantly monitoring various protected areas or objects to be protected. When a fire occurs in the protected area, it will be detected by the fire detector in the area first, and a signal will be sent to the alarm controller. The controller recognizes and judges the fire danger signal. Once the fire is confirmed, the controller will immediately issue a fire danger alarm. At this time, if the fire extinguishing system is turned on in the "automatic" state, the alarm controller will automatically activate the fire extinguishing controller after receiving the fire danger signals from two adjacent types of fire detectors in the same area at the same time. The system enters the 30-second countdown period before the discharge. During the countdown, the controller passes
High-pressure carbon dioxide fire extinguishing system fire extinguishing technology: full submersion or local application; storage pressure: 5.17mpa; extinguishing agent spray time: ≤60s; system working voltage: AC 220V DC 24V; operating environment temperature: 0 ~ 50 ℃; system startup method: Automatic, electrical manual, mechanical emergency manual; bottle storage specifications: 40L, 70L.
Electronic computer room, communication room, transformer room, electrical switch and distribution room, generator room, electrical instrument room, control center, data printing room, cable room, garage, engine test bench, etc .; oil tank, oil tank, oil pump room, Dangerous goods warehouse, electrostatic painting booth, metal rolling mill, textile machine, printing machine, oil switch, oil-immersed transformer, dipping tank, melting tank, large generator, drying equipment, pulverized coal warehouse in cement production process, and ship engine room, Cargo hold, etc.
The high pressure carbon dioxide fire extinguishing system is the fixed gas fire extinguishing system with the longest history and the most mature fire extinguishing technology among the current gas fire extinguishing systems. The fire extinguishing agent is a colorless, odorless, non-conductive inert gas. It can exist in three states: gas, liquid, and solid under different conditions. It is also a low-cost, easily available fire extinguishing agent. Its density About 1.5 times that of air. The fire extinguishing mechanism is mainly to reduce the oxygen content in the fire area (below 15%) until the fire is suffocated, and at the same time it has the function of heat insulation and cooling.
1. The system should be regularly inspected and maintained by specially trained and qualified personnel. 2. Before the system is put into use, the following documents should be available: a. All technical information and completion acceptance report; b. System operating procedures; c. System inspection and maintenance record icons. 3. Regular inspections of the system should be done and records kept. Problems found during inspections should be addressed in a timely manner. 4. The system should be inspected twice a month. The inspection content and requirements should meet the following requirements: a. Visual inspection of all system components, the system components should be free of collision deformation and other mechanical damage, the surface should be free of rust, and the paint layer should be protected. It shall be intact, the nameplate shall be clear, and the protective cover, lead seal and safety sign of the manual operation device shall be complete; b. The installation position of all system components shall not be blocked or obstructed by other objects
1. When the IG541 system function is accepted, the following tests should be performed: a. Simulated start-up test shall be performed at 20% of the total number of protected areas, but shall not be less than one; b. Simulated jet test shall be performed at 10% of the total number of protected areas, but shall not Less than one; 2. When simulating the automatic start test, the driver on the storage container of the fire extinguishing agent should be cut off, and the corresponding indicator light bulb, pressure gauge or other measuring instruments should be installed, and then the fire detector in the protected area of the test subject should receive simulation. Fire signal. The test shall meet the following requirements: a. The indicating lamp shows normal or the pressure measured by the pressure gauge is sufficient to drive the container valve and the selection valve; b. The relevant audible and visual alarm devices can send normal signals that meet the design requirements; c. The relevant linkage The equipment moves correctly and meets the design requirements. 3. The simulated jet test should meet the requirements.
1. The number, type and specification of storage containers, location and fixing methods, paint and signs, storage pressure of fire extinguishing agent, and installation quality of fire extinguishing agent storage containers shall meet design requirements. 2. Check the storage pressure of the fire extinguishing agent storage container one by one, which should meet the requirements. 3. The materials, specifications, connection methods of the header, the distance between the storage containers on the header, the installation size of the decompression orifice plate, and the direction of the pressure relief device should meet the design requirements. 4. The number, model, specification and mark of the driving device, installation position and fixing method, the medium name and filling pressure of the driving cylinder in the pneumatic driving device, and the specifications, arrangement, connection method and fixing of the pneumatic pipeline shall comply with the design Claim. 5. The number, type, specification, position, fixing and marking of the selection valve and its installation quality shall meet the design requirements. 6.Set
1. The division, use, location, opening, ventilation, geometric size, ambient temperature, combustibles and quantity of the protection zone shall meet the design requirements. 2. The following safety facilities in the protection zone shall meet the design requirements: a. Evacuation routes, evacuation instructions and emergency lighting devices in the protection zone; b. Sound and light alarm devices in the protection zone, and safety signs at the entrance; c. Protection Pressure relief facilities in the zone; d. Special air breathing apparatus or oxygen breathing apparatus configured when the maximum concentration of fire extinguishing agent in the protection zone exceeds the LOAEL value; 3. Location, passage, fire resistance level, emergency lighting and underground storage containers between storage containers The exhaust device of the room shall meet the design requirements.
1. The system debugging should be performed separately after the system installation is completed, and the linkage debugging should be carried out after the relevant fire automatic alarm system and opening automatic closing device, ventilation machinery and fire damper and other linkage equipment have been debugged. 2. Before commissioning, complete technical data and other materials necessary for commissioning should be available. 3. The person in charge of commissioning should be a professionally trained person. 4. The system components and materials and models, specifications, quantities, and system installation quality should be checked before commissioning, and the problems found should be dealt with in a timely manner. 5. After commissioning, submit a commissioning report according to the specified content.
1. Installation of pressure reducing orifice a. The pressure reducing orifice should be installed at the pressure inlet of the system, and there should be an arrow sign in the direction of air flow on the pressure reducing orifice housing; The length of the tee or elbow should be greater than 10 times the pipe diameter. 2. Installation of the selection valve a. The selection valve should have a strength test report with the same test requirements; b. The operation handle of the selection valve should be installed on the side of the operation surface. When the installation height exceeds 1.7m, measures to facilitate manual operation should be taken; c. Selective valves with threaded connections should use unions at the connection to the pipeline. 3. Installation of the driving device a. The electrical connection line of the electromagnetic driving device should be fixed along the support, frame or wall of the storage container; b. The cable-type manual driving device should be firmly fixed and flexible, and there should be no movement within the travel range. Obstacles; c. Pneumatic drive
1. Construction should be carried out according to the design and construction drawings and corresponding technical documents. When modification is needed, it shall be approved by the meta design unit. 2. Construction records should be made in accordance with the provisions. The concealed works in the protected area shall have concealed works records in accordance with the prescribed content. 3. Installation of fire extinguishing agent storage container: a. The pressure indicator on the storage container should face the operation surface, the installation height and direction should be the same; b. The front of the storage container should have the fire extinguishing agent name mark and the storage container number. 4. Installation of pneumatic startup pipe network: a. The distance from the gas outlet of the release device to each storage container at the location of the startup pipe network should meet the technical requirements of the system manufacturer's product; b. The pipe fittings that are connected by threads should be sealed with tape or Sealant seal, but the first two teeth of the thread must not have sealing material, so as not to block the pipeline; c. Start
1. The following technical information should be available before construction: a. Construction design drawings, design instructions, system maintenance and use instructions and installation manuals for major components; b. Factory certificate of system components, type inspection report issued by the National Testing Center, and pipelines And parts factory inspection report and certificate, certificate of origin of imported products. 2. The construction should have the following conditions: a. The installation conditions of the protective area and the storage room of the fire extinguishing agent container are consistent with the design; b. The system components and main materials are complete, and the variety, model, and specifications meet the design requirements; c. Embedded parts and reserved holes meet the design requirements. 3. The system components should be inspected before construction: a. The appearance inspection should meet the following requirements: no collision deformation and mechanical damage; the surface coating is intact; the exposed interface is equipped with protective devices and closed well.
1. The fire extinguishing concentration in the protective zone shall be checked for the maximum fire extinguishing concentration at the highest ambient temperature and shall meet the following requirements: a. For a protective zone where people are frequently working, the maximum concentration in the protective zone shall not exceed 43NOAEL. b. For the protection area where there is often no one working, or the protection area that usually can be evacuated before the end of the 30s delay after the system alarm, the maximum concentration of fire extinguishing agent in the protection area should not exceed the LOAEL value of 52. 2. Safe passages and exits should be set up in the protection zone to ensure that people evacuate from the protection zone within 30s; 3. Sound and light alarm signals for fire alarm and fire extinguishing agent release should be set up in the protection zone, and emergency routes and exits in the protection zone should be set up for emergency Lighting devices and light evacuation indication signs; 4. The door of the protective area should be opened in the evacuation direction and can be closed automatically,
1. The fire extinguishing system should have three starting modes of automatic control, manual control and mechanical emergency operation; 2. The automatic control should have the functions of automatic fire detection and automatic start system; 3. The automatic control of the fire extinguishing system should be in the protective area. It can start after two independent fire alarm signals. When the automatic control is started, a delay of up to 30s can be set to enable personnel to evacuate and close the fire valve in the ventilation duct in the protective area; 4. It is also required in protective areas with raised floors and suspended ceilings, such as in raised floors and suspended ceilings. For protection, a fire detector should be set in it; 5. A manual / automatic selection switch should be set in each protective area, and the manual and automatic positions on the selection switch should be clearly marked. When the selector switch is in the manual position, an obvious warning indicator should be on the selector switch; 6
1. The fire extinguishing agent transportation pipeline shall adopt the seamless steel pipe specified in GB / T 8163 "Seamless Steel Pipe for Transporting Fluids", and its specifications shall meet the requirements; Using hot dip galvanizing method. The quality of the galvanized layer can refer to GB / T3091 "Galvanized Welded Steel Pipe for Low Pressure Fluid Transport"; 3. For the environment where the galvanized layer is corrosive, the pipeline can be stainless steel pipe, copper pipe or other anti-corrosive material The startup gas transmission pipeline should be copper or stainless steel, and should be able to withstand the highest storage pressure of the corresponding startup gas; 5. The fire extinguishing agent transportation pipeline can be threaded, flanged or welded. Pipes with a nominal diameter of 80mm or less should be threaded; pipes with a nominal diameter of 80mm or more should be used
In the combined distribution system, each protection zone should be provided with a selection valve that can be automatically started. The selection valve should be equipped with a manual starting device. The nominal diameter of the selection valve should be the same as the nominal diameter of the main pipe for the fire extinguishing agent delivery. The installation position of the selection valve should be convenient for operation and maintenance inspection. It should be installed centrally in the storage container room, and should be provided with a permanent sign indicating the name of the protective area. When more than two selection valves are provided in a protective zone, measures shall be taken to ensure that the manual starting devices are opened simultaneously. For the main, backup system or combined distribution system, a safety pressure relief device shall be provided on the closed pipe section of the header, and the pressure relief pressure shall be 20.625 ± 1.031MPa. The nozzles should be arranged to ensure that the fire extinguishing agent can be evenly distributed in the protective area.
The storage device of IG541 fire extinguishing system consists of storage container, container valve, high pressure hose, check valve, safety relief valve, header and pressure indicator. The quality requirements of the IG541 fire extinguishing agent filled in the storage container shall meet the requirements of relevant standards. The storage container shall be provided with a pressure indicator. The storage container should be able to withstand the storage pressure of the extinguishing agent at the highest ambient temperature, and a pressure relief device should be provided on the storage container. When the storage pressure is 14.9MPa, its pressure relief action pressure value should be 20.625 ± 1.031MPa. The storage container shall be set up in accordance with the following requirements: the storage container shall be located in a dedicated storage container room outside the protected area; the floor bearing capacity of the storage container room shall be able to meet the storage requirements of the storage container and other equipment; Storage container